The 2019 GenCyber Summer Camps are full. No more applications will be accepted.
Two GenCyber summer camps at NC A&T will be available in summer 2019 to middle and high school students (rising 8th to 12th grade). The two camps will be offered in July 22 – 26 and July 29 – August 2, respectively. Interested students of rising 8th to 12th grade must submit an online application before 5PM on May 15, 2019 .
The online application requires the following:
- Applicant’s personal information, including name, contact information, race, gender, etc.
- Applicant’s emergency contact person
- Applicant’s school information, and GPA, classification and academic activities
- Applicant’s post high school plans
- A 200-400 word essay on “Why do you want to attend the GenCyber summer camp, and
why can the camp benefit you”
- A copy of official school transcript, indicating the student's GPA or average grade
- A scanned copy of one recommendation letter. The letters must be typed on official
letterhead (notebook paper is not acceptable), and must come from a representative of
your school (i.e., Career and Technical Education instructor, science teacher, math teacher,
An applicant will receive a confirmation email within one day after submitting his or her application online. All applicants will be notified of acceptance by email on May 31, 20019, and will receive an official email with other instructions of the GenCyber summer camps at NC A&T.
In addition, the GenCyber summer camps at NC A&T will provide a Polo shirt for each participant. Please select a proper Polo-shirt size in your application. Here are the sheets of the Polo shirt sizes for Men, Lady and Young.